Wanting to Connect to SSCC Wi-Fi using your personal devices? The information below will help you get access and log on.
Step 1 - Select Network Connection
- Laptops – First select the network connections icon (located in the lower right corner of your screen for Windows, and in the upper right corner for Mac), then select SSCC_STUDENT from the list.
- Mobile Devices – First navigate to your settings options and select Wi-Fi. From the list of Wi-Fi connections, select SSCC_STUDENT.
*Note: You are not actually connected yet because your connection is not authenticated.
Step 2 - Authentication
- After you have selected your network connection, a browser will automatically open to authenticate your login, if the browser doesn't automatically open you will have to open a browser and the authentication screen will appear.
- Enter your SSCC User Name (full email address) and Password, then click Sign In. (Use the same credentials as MyELearn or MyRecords)
- You are now connected to SSCC Wi-Fi!